Community InformationNorfolk County, MA
- Arbour H R I Hospital - is the leading private behavioral health system in Massachusetts.
- Bournewood Hospital - is a full-service, independent psychiatric hospital licensed for 90 beds.
- Healthsouth Braintree Rehab
- New England Sinai Hospital
- Newton Wellesley Hospital At Newton-Wellesley Hospital, youll find it all - an outstanding medical and nursing staff, advanced technology and a hospital-wide approach to care that strives to keep everyone who works here focused on the individual needs of each patient.
- Quincy Medical Center - a 282-bed community teaching hospital.
- South Shore Hospital
- Adams National Historical Park - is located in the City of Quincy, Norfolk County, Massachusetts, approximately ten miles south of Boston. The Park comprises 11 historic structures and a cultural landscape totaling almost 14 acres.
- John F Kennedy National Historic Site - preserves the birthplace in 1917 and boyhood home of the 35th President of the United States.
- Frederick Law Olmsted National Historic Site - Frederick Law Olmsted (1822-1903) is recognized as the founder of American landscape architecture and the nation's foremost parkmaker. Olmsted moved his home to suburban Boston in 1883 and established at "Fairsted" the world's first full-scale professional office for the practice of landscape design.
- Blue Hills Trailside Museum - indoor exhibits feature wildlife you may see while exploring the reservation's 150 miles of trails. Outside the museum, stroll through exhibits featuring native wildlife such as red foxes, white-tailed deer, river otters, and a snowy owl.
- Boston Harbor Cruises - for 75 years, BHC has been the premier ticket to ride on Boston Harbor. From whale watching cruises, harbor sightseeing tours, and fast ferries to functions, private charters, and entertainment, you'll find it aboard Boston Harbor Cruises.
- Brush Hill Tours - is committed to making your group feel at home in Greater Boston. We're here to take you places you'd like to see.
- The Museum Of Bad Art (MOBA) - is the world's only museum dedicated to the collection, preservation, exhibition and celebration of bad art in all its forms.
- DanceSport Academy of New England - health and fitness through dance. We will encourage our students to develop self-confidence and better self-expression through dance.
- The Larz Anderson Auto Museum
- Captain Forbes House Museum
- United States Naval Shipbuilding Museum
- Coolidge Corner Theatre
- South Shore Music Circus
- Orpheum Regional Performing Arts Center - The ORPAC is dedicated to providing its audiences with quality performing arts events, as well as providing an environment which will allow performing arts groups within the community to flourish.
- Walpole Children's Theatre